Ad

Monday 28 January 2013

PHOTOS: Rare beauty! Agbani Darego covers Thisday Style Editor

By Osagie Alonge


Thisday Style - Agbani Darego


Former Miss World, Agbani Darego has covered this week’s edition of Thisday Style.


Agbani who turned 30 last December speaks about growing up in Port Harcourt, losing her mum at a tender age and of course the most memorable moment of her life when she was crowned the most beautiful woman in the world in 2001, becoming the first black African women to achieve that feat.


Life begins at 30 they say, while I can’t say I agree cause I lived a very fortunate life before I turned 30, I must say I couldn’t be happier for this phase of my llfe and what it brings with it…‘, she told Style correspondent Ruky Salako.


Thisday Style - Agbani Darego.. Thisday Style - Agbani Darego.


Photography: TY Bello| Make-Up: Bimpe Onakoya|Ebun Aboderin




Read article PHOTOS: Rare beauty! Agbani Darego covers Thisday Style»

No comments:

Post a Comment