Ad

Saturday 23 February 2013

Taylor Swift has been on a date with rising new British musician Tom Odell Editor

By Philip Hamilton



British musician Tom Odell and Taylor Swift recently spotted. Photo: entertainment.ie



The ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together‘ singer went for dinner and drinks with Tom – who won the BRITs Critics Choice Award – in London on Thursday night (21.02.13).


The pair met at the BRIT Awards on Wednesday evening, February 20, 2013 and got on so well they decided to meet up the day after.


Taylor and Tom were spotted at a local pub in Hackney, east London, before moving onto private members’ club Groucho in Soho.


The 23-year-old country star kept the cold London weather at bay by wearing a red and navy tartan duffle coat over the top of a black lace dress and tights. Taylor was grinning from ear-to-ear as she left the pub to get into her waiting car with Tom following behind her.


The beautiful musician gave one of the performances of the night at the BRITs when she sang ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ dressed in sexy black and lace right in front of her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles.


Tom, 22, is being tipped for big things in the music industry this year and he has previously admitted he has been enjoying all the female attention he has received at his gigs.


In a recent interview, he said: ‘I think I’m single. There are a lot of women at my gigs. The first show I headlined was a sea of women, which I can’t complain about. I’m pleased these 18-year-old girls like my music. How will I make the most of it? I don’t know. It’s all quite new.”


Taylor split from Harry, 19, in January and has previously dated a host of famous men, including Joe Jonas, John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal.


-BANG




Read article Taylor Swift has been on a date with rising new British musician Tom Odell»

No comments:

Post a Comment