Ad

Monday 25 March 2013

Read 2face’s simple but touching vow to Annie Idibia Editor

By Victoria Ige



2face and Annie Idibia and daughter Isabella. Photo: Bella Naija



Read 2face Idibia’s simple but touching vow to the number one woman in his life Annie Macaulay-Idibia.



Many years ago I was farther than the eyes could see. Now we are now in that future.

When I look into your eyes, I still see you came into my life and you lit it up like the sun, like the moon, like the stars.


All the words in the dictionary, all the words in this world cannot be enough to say what my heart feels for you.


But all I can say is baby, my heart is like a stereo right now and it will beat only for you till death do us part.


I love you baby.






Read article Read 2face’s simple but touching vow to Annie Idibia»

No comments:

Post a Comment